Asst TRU High Performance Manager Opening
The TRU needs your help. We are looking for an organized, hard working individual to become the Asst TRU HP Manager for 2010. Currently, this will be for one year. Requirements:
– Able to Manage Budget
– Set times for meetings, trainings injunction with HP Director
– Handle Multi Tasking while traveling
– Willing to wake up early to ensure supplies are ready for the day
– Coordinate best deal possible for travel and work with hotels to ensure proper nutrient offered
– Trusted with money, must make regular deposit into bank, must report all expenses while filing all receipts
– Must be available on these dates: Sept 18 (one day camp), Oct 2 and 3 (two day camp), Oct 23 and 24 (two day camp), and one trip to Glendale starting Friday Nov 5 and returning Sunday Nov 7.
The candidate will be working under the supervision of Ted Hill to help Michael Engelbrecht put forth the best plan of attack for our players while keeping the program under budget.
Applications need to be emailed to Ted Hill at email@example.com. They need to include your brief work history, rugby history, and program management experience. Please include your email and best number to contact you on. Deadline for applications is August 9th, 2010 at 5:00 PM CST. Any applications in after that time will not be accepted.