Come to the Rugby Rally BEFORE the match. Get all the details here!
Group/Team Order Information – Group sales will open on Monday, March 12th at 9 a.m. so please communicate that message to all your constituents as seating is limited and secured on a first-come-first-served basis. Also note that group pricing is only available to those groups that secure 10 or more tickets. Call Derek Beeman to secure tickets at: (832) 667-2390.
Notes from the Texas Rugby Union:
- Volunteers: There will be a need for Volunteers. A listing of positions will be posted to the TRU website once announced.
- Houston Astros: The Astros currently have an afternoon (3pm?) game schedule with the Cleveland Indians. This will make Downtown Houston a very busy place so plan your trip accordingly.
- Hotels: There is a large, very large, Medical conference downtown the same weekend. They have all ready secured 90% of all downtown hotel rooms. Hotel partners will be announced accordingly.
- Parking: Parking will be at a premium! With the Astros, Conferences and general construction going on downtown, it will be imperative that you come early, be loud and stay late!
- Fan Festival: Plans are in the works for a Rugby Fanfare area and possibly music and other outdoor entertainment leading up to the event.
As previously published there is the “Lost Afternoon” on Friday, June 22nd. This event benefits Rugby Texas (Youth) and is certain to be the largest event to date.
There are tentative plans for the TRU hosting Coaching and/or Referee Clinics in conjunction withe the weekend, making Houston the destination of choice for all.
More information will be posted as it is available.
Texas Rugby Union