The annual Texas Festival & Rugby Expo, in the Dallas/Fort Worth, will bring an exciting weekend showcasing rugby along with music, arts, dancing, food, culture. All day festival activities & family fun begins at 9:00a.
The RUGBY EXPO 2013
Maverick Stadium – Arlington, Texas
May 4, [see website for time updates]
Free Camp: 1:00pm: Day #1 – Boys and Girls clinic (Grades 3-12),
2:00 matches/games. Open to all youth ruggers.
If your team is interested in playing 7s at the expo, please reply ASAP. (Limited spots)
Day #2 – TBD (Open field from 10a-5p)
What should I wear and bring to camp?
• Water & personal dietary needs
• Soccer or football cleats ONLY
• Gym clothing & something comfortable, sunscreen
I already know how to play rugby. Why should I come to rugby camp?
• To help teach rugby to new players
• To meet club members and coaches
• As warm-up for the upcoming summer rugby
• Because playing rugby is fun!