We are receiving complaints that team contact details aren’t correct in Who’s the Ref. These contact details are CRITICAL as they are how your opponent and referee try to reach you.
Please take 5 minutes and ensure that your team’s contact details are correct:
- Logo ton Who’s the Ref. Need a password reset or need to register your account?
- Go to Team Contacts on the left menu.
- You can either use the search box to look for a team or leave it blank and hit Find to see all the registered teams.
- We recommend that the President of the club is the “primary contact” and secondary can be the other officers.
- If you need any data for your team updated, please contact admin@texasrugbyunion.
We also recommend you verify your club details are correct as that is how your home pitch location is pulled for referees:
- Go to ‘Clubs’ on the left side menu.
- You can either search or just hit find and it will show all current clubs.
- If your pitch address or other details are incorrect, email admin@texasrugbyunion.
For more help with using Who’s the Ref, please view our quick start guide: http://texasrugbyunion.