We hope you had a great summer! As we begin building to the fall we wanted to send out the annual club reminders and guide. The list is long and varied but we’ve provided everything you should need below. If you’d prefer it in a checklist format, go to our TRU Club Checklist.
- USA Rugby Club Registration – Complete annually after September 1 in order to be eligible for matches and referee assignments
- Player Registration (CIPP) – Encourage club members to register as a player after USA Rugby Club Registration has been completed.
- New players do need to CIPP as soon as possible but we do want to offer a grace period to “try” out the sport
- Certified Coach on club roster – Must be at least USA Rugby L200 Certified
- Recommend an Executive Administrator on roster
- Recommend a Level 1 Match Official on roster
- Requirement for North clubs in 2019
- View Team Contacts on WTR – Recommend all club officers are included, but at a minimum must have a primary contact. Make sure this is up to date as this is how other teams and referees can contact you
- Match change requests – Use this form to request match changes
- Changes/Adds under 14 days will have a $50 fee assessed
- Confirm referee team – Confirm details with all assigned referees by Wednesday of match week
- CMS Administrator – Establish a CMS administrator for each competitive season. Match data is required by Mondays at 5pm of match week or unlock fee applies
- Eligibility Book – Refresh 2x a year at a minimum
- Pitch Technical Zones – Required for all matches
- Touch Judge Requirement – Each club must have at least two active
- TRU Operating Procedures – Become familiar with these policies
- TRU Disciplinary Procedures – Become familiar with these policies
- Manual Disciplinary Report – If you need to submit an “other” disciplinary report for unreported foul play or issues with spectators, coaches etc., please use this form
- Recommend attending annual TRU Summit each summer
- Attend bi-annual TRU AGMs – Information posted on TRU website in Spring and Summer
- USA Rugby Transfer Deadlines – 15s is April 1; 7s is July 1
- Tournament Submission – Use this form to submit your tournament to the TRU calendar
- USA Rugby Event Sanctioning – Recommended for tournaments or other club events
- Grant Request – Can be used to request grants for players, coaches or administrators
- Club Map – A map of all active TRU clubs
- TRU Brand – More information on the TRU brand
- Subscribe to TRU Feed burner – Receive all TRU News on the website via email
- TRU Facebook – Like and tag us!
- TRU Twitter – Follow and tag us!
- TRU Instagram – Follow and tag us!
- TRU Youtube – Subscribe to our channel!
Match Day Procedures
While the match day procedures have been in place for 5+ years we continually have clubs that are non-compliant every week. Your team is responsible for knowing and following all policies or there may be competition or disciplinary sanctions: http://texasrugbyunion.com/administration/operating-policies/.
Hint, they are all listed above!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!