The TOLA Regional Series will consist of 4-5 Regional Tournaments with the goal of crowning a Regional TOLA Champion in the Sr. Men’s and Sr. Women’s Divisions. All teams entering a designated TOLA tournament will be eligible to receive TOLA points. The objective is to create a competitive environment for teams to compete in with a level of continuity that doesn’t require the formal club structure of teams wishing to compete for a National Title. The teams that have accumulated the most TOLA points at the end of the series will be crowned TOLA champions.
- June 6 – Lonestar Classic hosted by Dallas RFC
- June 20 – Bloodfest hosted by Austin Huns
- July 18 – Cherrybone hosted by Woodlands (Streamed LIVE!)
- August 1 – Mudfish hosted by DARC (note – open division only)
- August 15 – Horseshoe 7s hosted by Shreveport
- 6 points are awarded to the winning team of each TOLA Series Tournament
- 4 points awarded to the runner up team of each TOLA Series Tournament
- 3 points awarded to the third place team of each TOLA Series Tournament
- 2 points awarded to the fourth place team of each TOLA Series Tournament
- 2 points awarded to the winner of any consolation bracket of each TOLA Series Tournament
- 1 bonus point awarded for each tournament entered. This includes all tournaments (TOLA and Social) registered on the TOLA website
- 2 “at large” points may be awarded at each TOLA Series events by the TOLA board for a team or teams (1 pt. each) that display character that exemplifies the spirit of rugby.
- Examples of behavior that will be considered for these points include travelling a great distance, entering multiple teams, assisting the tournament hosts in some way, playing up a division to fill a bracket, etc.
We’ll be using #TOLA7s, join the conversation!
View all of the Summer 7s Tournaments by viewing the TRU Calendar.