We know that the start of the season can be a bit overwhelming so we’ve put together a quick guide to help!
USA Rugby Club Registration
- Renew Club Registration with USA Rugby (includes paying Club dues)
- Have a registered Level 200 coach certified by USA Rugby
- Verify that you have certified TJ/ARs
- Have a minimum of fifteen (15) CIPP’d players on your roster
Don’t feel like making times to do the above, you may be concerned about:
- Your club is unable to compete in the RRRC competitions or advance to USA Rugby National Championships
- Club liability insurance through USAR is not valid.
- The Texas Rugby Referee Association (TRRA) will not assign referees to your matches.
Note that USA Rugby issues regular reports to the TRU and TRRA on which clubs are compliant and which are not so it won’t be overlooked. Notices from the TRU Admin will go out on a bi-weekly basis starting next week.
- Review team schedules in Who’s the Ref including:
- Kick off times
- Pitch location
- Review your teams contact information in Who’s the Ref
- Review your teams contact information on the public contact sheets
- Signup at least two representatives to receive TRU News
- Review team schedules in CMS (will be loaded by Oct 1, 2015)
Match Day Procedures
While the match day procedures have been in place for 5+ years we continually have clubs that are non-compliant every week. Your team is responsible for knowing and following all policies or there may be competition or disciplinary sanctions: https://texasrugbyunion.com/information/gameday-procedures/.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the TRU Admin.