Welcome to another competitive 7s season! A few reminders before we kick off the RRRC 7s Series.
Note the transfer and registration deadline for 7s is July 1 at 11:59 PM Mountain time (USA Rugby Eligibility Bylaw 9.2-b)!
If you are creating a new 7s team it must be registered as a club with USA Rugby underneath the Texas Rugby Union and be in good standing by June 15. Good standing includes but is not limited to:
- Completed CIPP registration of the club and team with full payment
- In good standing with the GU/CR, and in good standing according to USA Rugby playing requirements.
New Club Hints
- Register as a new club with USA Rugby
- Transfer players to the new club or CIPP new players underneath the new team. NOTE: Transfers can take 5-7 days, so don’t wait!
- Complete all TRU required processes for a new team