The 21 day review period has ended and the RRRC Committee has finalized the divisional alignments for the Men’s 2017-2018 competitive season.
The committee heard two appeals, Little Rock to remain in D2 and Denton to remain in D3. After hours of discussion and input from the teams themselves, both appeals was denied. Little Rock is promoted to D1 and Denton is relegated to the newly formed D4.
Questions or comments? Contact your RRRC Divisional Rep or the Chair.
See the initial 2017 Promotion and Relegations before any appeals were submitted.
FINALIZED Divisional Alignment – 2017-2018
- Dallas Reds
- Austin Blacks
- Austin Huns
- Dallas Harlequins
- Glendale Merlins
- Little Rock (promoted)
- Tulsa, Dallas Harlequins B, Dallas Reds B, DARC, Ft.Worth, OKC
- South: HARC (relegated), HURT, West Houston Lions (Katy), Woodlands
- Central: Austin Blacks B, Austin Huns B, San Marcos (promoted), San Antonio
- Top two teams in the standings from North and from combined South/Central advance to RRRC playoffs.
- RRRC Semifinals = North #1 vs South/Central #2 and South/Central #1 vs North #2.
- Abilene, Alliance, Dallas Reds-C, Fort Hood, Grand Prairie, Shreveport
- Alamo City (relegated), Austin Blacks-C, Austin Huns-C, Corpus Christi Crabs, McAllen, San Antonio B
- Bay Area, Galveston, Houston Arrows, HURT B, Kingwood, Lone Star
- Top team from each league advances to RRRC playoffs plus best 2nd place team as the wild card. Same rules for semifinal matchups as we have used in D3 over the past several years.
- Corpus Christi Dogfish (relegated)
- West Houston B (Katy)
- San Marcos B
- HARC B (relegated)
- Battleground (pending new club application)
- Alliance B
- DARC B
- Dallas Diablos (relegated)
- Lost Souls
- Denton (relegated)
- Tyler (pending new club application)
*Anyone else looking to join the D4 league should contact the TRU immediately!