We hope you had a great summer! As we begin building to the fall we wanted to send out the annual club reminders and guide.
- CMS deadline is now 48 hours
- Eligibility Book Checks
- Updated Forfeit Policy
- Updated Operating Policies
- Register your club and begin CIPPing players.
- Eligibility Rule 2.5(a) clarifies that players must be CIPP’d before engaging in training or any other “rugby activity of a physical nature”. You cannot wait until a player’s first league match to have them CIPP.
- Coaches must have at least a L200 certification
- Clubs must have at least 15 players
- If the above are NOT met or a club is in “pending” or “grace period” on the USAR membership website, referees WILL NOT BE ASSIGNED.
- If you have ANY concerns about the above, we’d recommend contacting email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm schedule in Who’s the Ref including (TRU schedules will be loaded in the next two weeks):
- Kick off times
- Pitch location
- Review team schedules in CMS for accuracy (TRU schedules will be loaded in the next two-three weeks)
- Friendly matches are also being tracked in CMS
- Review your teams contact information in Who’s the Ref
- Signup at least two representatives to receive TRU News
Match Day Procedures
While the match day procedures have been in place for 5+ years we continually have clubs that are non-compliant every week. Your team is responsible for knowing and following all policies or there may be competition or disciplinary sanctions: https://texasrugbyunion.com/administration/operating-policies/.