The TRU begins to check compliance of clubs around September 1 after the RRRC Competitions Committee releases the schedule for the year. To be compliant and eligible to participate in matches, clubs must:
- Register your Club with USA Rugby and TRU
- Register a Level 200 Coach
- By October 1st – Register full match roster minimums:
- 23 players with a minimum of four (4) that can play in the Front Row
- 46 players for clubs adding a second side
- 69 players for clubs adding a third side
- Utilize the TRU Club Checklist each season to make sure you’re all ready to go!
These sheets will be updated weekly on Mondays. We’ve recently added a sheet for tracking registration numbers over the years and an Eligibility report. The Eligibility report includes filters for clubs to use as they see fit, to interact with those filters, please open the sheet using this link.