The TRU begins to check compliance of clubs around September 1 after the Red River Competitions Committee (RRRC) releases the schedule for the year. To be compliant and eligible to participate in matches, clubs must:
- Register your Club with USA Rugby
- Register a Level 200 Coach
- By October 1st – Register full match roster minimums:
- 23 players with a minimum of four (4) that can play in the Front Row
- 46 players for clubs adding a second side
- 69 players for clubs adding a third side
- These are the basic requirements and we recommend clubs review the the TRU Club Checklist each season to make sure they are all ready to go!