Register for upcoming sessions using the links below! If there are no links, check back as we’re still finalizing details.
Please note that all events will occur in Central Standard Time (CST).
If you’re a subject matter expert and would like to do a virtual session(s), please reach out to email@example.com. We’re looking to expand our current offering!
ANALYZING VIDEO & THE TOOLS REQUIRED
Join Gordon to learn how to approach the game from an analytical point of view, using both statistical & video analysis tools, software and more.
- Aug 25 at 6pm: Intro – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 1 at 6pm: Tools & Software – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 8 at 6pm: Practice – Watch LIVE on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 15 at 6pm: Preview Analysis – Watch LIVE on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 22 at 6pm: Q&A – Register for Zoom call
What does it take to be a broadcaster in rugby? Dallen will take you through his journey including tips for all those aspiring commentators!
SPEED TRAINING AND RUNNING MECHANICS
Ballistic movements like running can be detrimental to an athlete if not performed correctly. Should you allow someone to put 300lbs on their back and perform squats with bad form? Definitely not! So why allow an athlete to take tens of thousands of steps while running and not have the proper form?
- Sep 2 at 2pm: Intro – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube. You can also watch the Speed School promo video on Facebook.
- Sep 7 at 12pm: Session 2 – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 9 at 12pm: Session 3 – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 14 at 12pm: Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING BY ARPTC
- Sep 14 at 7pm CST: Intro – Zoom registration (will be for all meeting dates)
- Sep 21 at 7pm CST: Ruck Presentation
- Sep 28 at 7pm CST: Scrum half Passing
- Oct 5 at 7pm CST: 1st Receiver Vision
- Oct 12 at 7pm CST: Attacking Strategy
- Oct 19 at 7pm CST: Attacking Lines
- Oct 26 at 7pm CST: Defensive Strategy
- Nov 2 at 7pm CST: Tackling Choice
- Nov 9 at 7pm CST: Kicking Options
- Nov 16 at 7pm CST: Ruck Policy
- Nov 23 at 7pm CST: Roles vs Positions
- Nov 30 at 7pm CST: Q&A
- Dec 7 at 7pm CST: Program Close