It is time to register with the Texas Rugby Union and your club!
Registration is done through Sportlomo and with these helpful tips below, we hope you will have a painless and easy registration.
Similar to the 2020-21 season, there are two options available when registering (as a player) this season. We strongly suggest registering as a full member (as opposed to the training membership) as we anticipate a full XV and 7s season after the success of the summer last year.
- If you do register under the “training membership” you will be required to upgrade your membership to the Full Membership before competing in any match.
**If you received an email from your club notifying you that you overpaid TRU Dues last season, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code to apply to this season.
2021-2022 DUES STRUCTURE
- TRU Dues
- Player: $50
- Coaches $50
- Administrators: $35
- USA Rugby Dues
- Player: $35 + $15 Club Council fee
- Coaches: $65 + $15 Club Council fee
- Administrator: $35 + $15 Club Council fee
- Player: $100
- Coaches: $130
- Administrator: $85
Register as an Individual
- Register by going to https://usarugby.sportlomo.com/ > Texas Rugby Union > Selecting your club.
FOR MEMBERS REGISTERING WITH MORE THAN ONE ROLE (ie. Player and Coach within the same club)
Members should select the “multi-role” registration option. After selecting this, you will be prompted to select all applicable roles with the club. This will ensure you are NOT charged multiple fees.
FOR MULTI-ROLE REGISTRATION MEMBERS (ie. Coach of one team, Player of another)
- Visit usarugby.sportlomo.com and login to your personal account
- In the left hand toolbar, select the Member Details option (person icon)
- Next to the membership that is already active for this season, select the far right, 3 headed icon (Members profile screenshot)
- Fill out a reason for the additional affiliation (as detailed or vague as you would like, I used “additionally affiliated”
- Under the “To Club” option, select where you want to additionally affiliate yourself
- Next to Membership Package, select which roles you want added
- Select Request Dual Membership
- Confirm all personal information is updated and accurate, select agree to waivers, and sign the COVID release
- Select Register
**Please note that you may see the term transfer pop up occasionally. As long as you initially select the 3 headed icon for dual registration you should be all set!
***Anyone registering to Referee with the TRRA and play or coach within their club are eligible for a 50% discount on TRRA dues. Please contact email@example.com for more information on this.
Register Your Club
Clubs are required to register every year with the new registration cycle starting on September 1st. Club administrators are responsible for completing this each year or the club is deemed “Not in Good Standing’ and isn’t eligible for competition nor can they participate in other Union activities.
- Logon at https://usarugby.sportlomo.com/
- Under “Events,” select “Purchase Events”
- Select “Buy,” and then Continue (this will show as a $0 fee)
- Enter in your information, and select Save
- Enter in the quantities for each club you are registering ($50/club, plus any applicable SGB/Union fees) and select Calculate Cost
- Enter in your club name, and select Save
- Complete your billing details, and select Save
If you are having trouble, please consider checking out these helpful videos:
- How to Renew Your Membership
- How to Transfer at the START of the Season
- How to Upload Certifications
- How to Complete SafeSport
- How to Initiate Background Screening
- How to Dual-Register with an Additional Club
- How to Transfer Registration
If you are having troubles on any of the steps above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.