ARPTC has created 13 weeks of virtual programming specifically for TRU members (male and female). Every week there will be a topic covered in the game of 7s or 15s where players and coaches can tune in for an interactive session with Rys.
Programming begins September 14 at 7pm CST and continues until December 7, 2020. Sessions will be recorded if you can’t attend every week.
Rys Chadwick – ARPTC Director of Development & Performance will be hosting the sessions. Rys has a lengthy rugby resume including ARPTC, Executive Director at Northeast National Development Rugby Academy, USA Rugby and Play Rugby USA.
ARPTC Virtual Programming
- Sep 14 at 7pm CST: Intro – Zoom registration (will be for all meeting dates)
- Sep 21 at 7pm CST: Ruck Presentation
- Sep 28 at 7pm CST: Scrum half Passing
- Oct 5 at 7pm CST: 1st Receiver Vision
- Oct 12 at 7pm CST: Attacking Strategy
- Oct 19 at 7pm CST: Attacking Lines
- Oct 26 at 7pm CST: Defensive Strategy
- Nov 2 at 7pm CST: Tackling Choice
- Nov 9 at 7pm CST: Kicking Options
- Nov 16 at 7pm CST: Ruck Policy
- Nov 23 at 7pm CST: Roles vs Positions
- Nov 30 at 7pm CST: Q&A
- Dec 7 at 7pm CST: Program Close
Wait, there's more!
Along with the ARPTC Virtual Programming, we also have sessions on Rugby Analysis with Gordon Hanlon, Rugby commentating with Dallen Stanford and Speed & Running Mechanics with Bryson Tucker.
- Aug 25 at 6pm: Intro – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 1 at 6pm: Tools & Software – Replay available on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 8 at 6pm: Practice – Watch LIVE on Facebook or Youtube
- Sep 15 at 6pm: Preview Analysis – Watch LIVE on Facebook or Youtube (links available day of)
- Sep 22 at 6pm: Q&A – Register for Zoom