Please use the below form for adds, postponements, changes or cancellations to your schedule so it will be reflected in the TRU calendar and referees are notified.
Updated Form Use Instructions
- Add – use request type ‘Add’ and provide required information under ‘New/Updated Match Information’.
- Change – use request type ‘Change’ and provide required information under ‘ Original Match Information’ and ‘New/Updated Match Information’.
- Drop – use request type ‘Drop’ and provide required information under ‘ Original Match Information’.
- Weather/COVID reschedule – use request type ‘Weather/COVID reschedule’, provide information under ‘ Original Match Information’ and submit form to notify referees ASAP
- Once a rescheduled date has been determined, return to form and follow step 2 above.
- The late fee does not apply to valid postponements for weather or COVID related reschedules
*NEW* TRRA Monthly Snapshot
- BEFORE speaking with your opponent or submitting a request, please review the below TRRA snapshot:
- Red – no more matches can be accommodated
- Yellow – must confirm with TRRA before reaching agreement with opponent
- Green – available for matches to be scheduled
RED: Feb 4 and Feb 25
NOTE: If the match add/change/drop is within 14 days of the event, there is a $50 late fee. This fee will go towards the TRRA Developmental Fund to offset costs of late additions or changes.
- Use the Pay Now Paypal button below to pay your fee. You can login to your Paypal account or choose “pay with debit or credit card” to use another form of payment.
- Once you’ve paid, return to this page and complete the form.
- Match changes will not be processed until payment has been confirmed.