*** Collegiate and Senior Clubs should also contact Rick Medina at: firstname.lastname@example.org, for other potential discount programs and pricing.
To: Rugby Texas
From: Canterbury of New Zealand
Re: Elite State Association/SBRO Program
Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm your organization is eligible for Elite State Association/SBRO Program status.
This program allows your organization and CCC to work closer as a team. In exchange, there are special perks and incentives that only our Elite associations have access too.
This agreement will confirm the terms of your engagement as Rugby Texas CCC Elite State Association/SBRO Program with Canterbury (North America), LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Canterbury Limited, a UK Corporation (hereinafter “Canterbury”) to which you agree to be bound under the following Canterbury Elite Team Program Terms:
Rugby Texas agrees to a three (3) year relationship with Canterbury beginning on the date signed by both parties below.
Elite Team Benefits:
- Elite Teams are eligible for discount on regular Direct Teamwear Prices and SBRO only price structure (see attached Rugby Texas catalog)
- Individual Member VIP Rewards Program. Canterbury will offer VIP Rewards to all active members of your organization which include the following:
- 20% everyday discount off all products on www.canterburyus.com.
- Seasonal Product Specials with promo codes unique to your organization.
- Annual Incentive Program:
- Year 1: Free All-Star team kit (22 Jersey, shorts and socks) with 10 team Kit orders. If organizations annual spend equals $100,000 the SBRO will receive a 5% rebate in the form of store credit to be used within 1 calendar year.
- Year 2 and 3: To be reviewed following year one with Canterbury Management Team and Rugby Texas to determine value in kind levels based off of growth in organization.
- Net 30 terms
- Free Product Incentives and giveaways
- CCC support for state tournaments and regional events (see addendum)
- Additional Benefits as outlined in attached addendum
- Annual Product distribution to Board Members (10 pieces per annum) e.g. Polo, Contact Top or Rain Jacket
[Organization] will agree to the following terms as an Elite Team:
- Payment account kept current.
- All Terms of this agreement including pricing and specific promotional product remains confidential between Canterbury and Rugby Texas.
- Canterbury is granted exclusive apparel, hard goods, & equipment rights for Rugby Texas as long as Canterbury can supply products requested.
- Grants CCC use of any pictures, artwork etc of teams wearing CCC product for its marketing materials
Canterbury, North America LLC
Sport Sales & Merchandising Manager